2022 XPECORE Sports Bodywork Mentorship
at XPE Sports in FT Lauderdale, FL
- Professional resume with education and work experience.
- Proof of licensure and Professional Liability insurance.
- Two(2) letters of recommendation – one from a teacher or supervisor and one from a client or colleague.
- Professional vision statement on your experience/interest in working with elite athletes and participating in an integrated sports medicine team.
- Personal statement of your health goals and current fitness level, including an explanation of any chronic issues, recent injuries and/or surgeries.
- All current contact information (phone, email, mailing address).
- Date of birth and current photo.
- Week of attendance (see dates below)
Please send your completed application and application fee of $75.00 to:
CORE Institute, 2084 Railroad Vine Dr.,Apt 201,Odessa, FL 33556, or email to: email@example.com. Credit cards can be processed by calling Patty Kousaleos at 850-445-7903.
2022 Program Dates Week 1 –January 16-21, 2022
Week 2 – Reunion- January 23-28, 2022
Week 3 -February 6-11, 2022
Week 4 – February 13-18, 2022